Thursday, December 22, 2011

DIY tutorial - Crochet Jersey Bracelet!




Did you know you can crochet with tissue? Yes, you can! For this bracelet I used soft jersey tissue, but you can try to make it with any other tissue you like.
All you need is:
* 2 inches (5cm) wide and approximately 47inches long (120cm) piece of tissue;
* big crochet hook (mine was 8mm or L).


Leave 2 1/2 inches long tail and start to crochet chain stitch.

I worked 13ch. And then fasten off.

Remaining tail must be as long as the first one (for a better look). Now simply make a double knot using the tails you have and that's it! Your bracelet is ready! And the possibilities are endless. You can make them using different tissue, you can make it longer and use as a belt, or a headband. Enjoy! :-)

Soon I am going to share another (big) project you can make with tissue and crochet hook! :-)



2 comments:

Ruby3019 said...

I love this bracelet! I'm going to make myself one and then make a few Christmas gifts.

Kristin said...

I am going to have to make some of these out of old shirts! Love it!